Monday, March 22, 2010

Its A Wrap

I'm done with Chemo. It feels good to have reached another milestone in my treatment plan. Although, I've still got a couple of weeks left to experience all of the side effects while the taxol does its business in my body. With what now seems to be the norm, I felt great on Friday. Saturday a little worse and yesterday, not very good at all. No nausea or anything, but extreme aches in my knees and legs and then just overall soreness. Luckily I had the Sunday papers to keep me occupied. And Amelia and Miles made me chocolate cake. I'm really starting to worry about my tendency to self medicate with desserts! But hey, whatever works right now!

And the snow - I'm really hoping this weekend was its last hurrah. We got a lot - maybe 6 inches or more. It is really hard to tell because it was blowing around so much. Saturday it was actually kind of pretty, but by Sunday I was sick of it. Luckily with highs in the 40's and sunshine today, it shouldn't be around much longer. I'll be looking for green!

And my new tennis shoes have arrived. They actually arrived Thursday morning, before I left for my treatment. I took this as some kind of good sign, because UPS never delivers to us in the morning. They are a great fit, and I can't wait to try them out on the court.

Off for more coffee!

Have a spectacular day!

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment